I've started another project but this one is especially important to me. Steve wants a vest to wear over his button-down shirts but we couldn't find a nice one in the stores or online. Well there's more than one way to skin a cat, or in this case clothe my husband. I went to Britex in San Francisco and found a lovely navy blue wool. That wool still has to sit in its paper bag because the first step is to make a muslin. I did that the other day and tried it out on Steve. It wasn't too bad but I need a few corrections. It'll probably be a total of three muslins before I can cut into that gorgeous wool. It's been a while since I've sewn a welt pocket so that'll be fun.